Monday, June 25, 2007

It has been a while....

It has been two months since my last post. Many things had happened. ZS changed too. He is wearing spectacles and he looks cool in it. I am getting myself involved in the SIC Youth Orchestra. As I said, I am playing clarinet in the orchestra, that makes me a clarinetist. Good things and bad things happen at the same time. I was having an arguement with Max because of a movie ticket and when it is settled, Brian Soong was angry with me, but I am not sure what made him that mad that everytime I talk to him, he never replies. Until now, we haven't said a word to each other. I wonder how long can this go on? I didn't do well in exams. I just couldn't focus myself in the exams due to some issues. I was having a bad flu and just recovered fever, worried of losing a friend and also out of luck. Many people are doing better than me especially Joyce and Brian Soong. Emirul might do better than me this time and I am sure that he would be really happy. He always wanted to set the scores with me.

No comments: