Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Made some friends...

I made a few friends in the past two months. Some through friends recommendation, while others I met them in church events and school activities. I went to theater with a friend whom I just met in the SIC Easter Party. That day was a nice rainy day, I watched Pirates of the Caribbean with Sue Sim. I still remember the first time I met Sue Sim in the SIC Easter Party, she is Jayne's friend. I went up and started a conversation with her, but my words couldn't be heard because I was having a bad sore throat after singing 12 songs that day. I went to Wushu Gathering too. I met a guy called Weng Sheng, he is from my church too. Then, the other day...Joyce introduced me two of her friends from her tuition. They are Jing Wen and Jing Yi. They are really friendly and nice. Jing Wen who has an ambition to become a psychiatrist, gave me some counselling and she is good at it. Jing Yi introduced me to her friend, Yanny. And there it goes...more and more friends...It is really great to meet new people. I never felt lonely anymore with so many friends around...

No comments: