Thursday, October 4, 2007

Bored, More Bored, Very Bored, Endlessly Bored....

I am back to my blog... Well, PMR is over. I might be blogging very often now... since i don't have any other things to do... Life after PMR is really boring.... I got the feeling right after the Geo exam... When I got home from school, I was asking myself what should I do? The first thing that comes into my mind is going online...but after a while... i started to get bored... Why is life so bored after PMR....? and PMR just ended 3 hours ago... I am so bored..... very, extremely, unbelievably BORED!!!! Now, I can come to a conclusion that I only write blogs when I am bored... IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR PLANS THAT COULD KEEP ME OCCUPIED OVER THE NEXT 2 MONTHS... LET ME KNOW.... Oh well, I don't wish to continue writing on this issue here because that way, it will make you bored....Bye...

No comments: